Self-reflection about how we feel and what we want from our partners can help us grow deeper and more fulfilling relationships.
Starting a journal practice can give you a safe place to sort through feelings and conflicts that come up in your relationship.
My journal practice lets me vent when I need to and allows me to sort through all the feelings that come up for me during different phases of my relationships.
I hope these healthy relationship journal prompts help you out.
If you’re looking for more information check out my other posts about healthy relationships here.
I also have lots of other journal prompts you can find here.
- What do you like about your current relationship status?
- What do you wish was different?
- What things do you love about your partnership?
- In what ways could your partnership be better?
- Describe when you feel the most loved
- Who are your closest friends and what do you appreciate about them?
- What are your best traits that you bring to your relationships?
- How do your friends make your life better?
- What are your current feelings like towards your family members?
- How could your relationship with your family be improved?
- Who do you need to forgive in your life? What feelings from the past are you holding onto?
- Describe what good communication looks like to you
- Describe what poor communication looks like to you
- What are the best parts of your current relationships? What could be improved?
- How can you show up more authentically in your relationships?
- What scares you about relationships?
- How have you been hurt in past relationships? What do you need to heal?
- What does love mean to you?
- How can you bring more joy to your relationships?
- What is challenging for you about developing close relationships?
- How would your life be different if you had stronger relationships?
- Why are relationships important to you?
- How are you different when you’re in a romantic relationship?
- What are the best parts about having a romantic relationship?
- What are deal breakers for you in your relationships?
- How do you want to be treated?
- What positive traits do you bring to your relationships?
- What negative traits do you bring to your relationships?
- Describe your ideal friendship
- Describe your ideal relationship with your family
- Describe your ideal partnership
- How have you been hurt be someone close to you in the past? How does that impact your current relationships?
- How can you start to heal from past pain and disappointment?
- How would you feel when you’re with your ideal partner?
- What relationships do you admire? Why?
- What relationship in your life do you need to work on or heal? How can you start that process?
- What do you need to forgive yourself for? How can you start that process
I hope these healthy relationship journal prompts help you out. Be sure to check out my journal prompts for depression and anxiety here.
Want to save these journal prompts for later? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board!