I know it’s a stressful and difficult time for many people right now.
I wanted to go ahead and put together a list of resources to help you manage stress and improve your mental health during this time.
Here are the best resources I could find for you to use while we are all socially isolating and spending a lot of time at home.
- The Calm App: This app is usually $5.83 per month but you can get a free trial to try it and see if you like it. It has meditation, exercises for getting better sleep and masterclasses about different mindfulness related topics.
- Headspace: This is my favorite meditation app. They have released a package of free meditations called weather the storm to help people cope with the stress caused by the Corona Virus outbreak.
- BetterHelp: I use this app to get online therapy. If you want to talk to a certified therapist online at an affordable price I recommend you check it out.
- Uplift App: If you can’t afford therapy but know you really need to do something to manage your depression during this time I recommend this app.
- Vent App: Want to vent your feelings anonymously? This app is for you.
- Free kundalini yoga course to balance chakras
- Brit and Co is giving away their courses for FREE to help people cope. Lots of great craft courses, use code SELFCARE at checkout.
- Free online courses from Harvard University
- Coursera: Popular free courses
- Pop Sugar Active is giving away free workouts
- Udemy has a large selection of free courses. Here are some on arts and crafts and health and fitness.
- Skillshare has a lot of free lifestyle and productivity courses
- Mind Valley offers some free personal development courses
Printables & Freebies:
- Free 12 week goal setting printables
- Goal setting workbook
- Free printable wall art and more
- All of my mental health printables
Mental Health Resources:
- How to stop feeling anxious in five minutes or less
- Grounding techniques for anxiety
- Anxiety blog posts on Radical Transformation Project
- Crisis Text Line Anxious about the Corona Virus? Text HOME to 741741 to text with a crisis counselor
- 81 Mental Health Resources for When You Can’t Afford Therapy
- Designed for Awesome articles about managing stress
- Resilient: a blog about mental health
- The Mighty: Mental health website/blog
- Radical Transformation Facebook group
Crafts and Projects:
- Learn how to crochet with this free 5-day email course
- Cricut craft along challenge
- Journaling for beginners
- Skillshare has tons of free craft tutorials
I share all of the best articles I find online every day on my Pinterest account. Be sure to follow me so you don’t miss any. Here are a handful I thought you might find helpful.
- How to survive teaching your kids at home during a school closing
- What to Watch, Listen to and Read During Your Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- 9 Books that will give you hope in uncertain times
- Activities to do with your toddler when you’re stuck at home
- 50+ Free printables activities for preschool-3rd grade
- Free School cancellation activities pack
- Best self-help books for women
- Comforting Streaming TV Shows for Stressful Times
- 100 Useful Things To Do When You’re Bored
- Greatist: website with lots of great articles to browse when you’re bored
- 100 things to do when you’re bored
- How to clean and disinfect the coronavirus
- How to practice self care during Coronavirus
- 100 things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic
- Mindful meditations youtube channel
- EFT Tapping to lower your stress about the virus
- Casey Neistat a Guide to Life (inspirational clips from his vlog)
- Allowing Miracles EFT Tapping
- Life Happens For You Jim Carey Speech
- Anxiety and Your Ancient Brain: 10 Skills to Manage Anxiety when the News is Scary
- Dealing with CORONAVIRUS ANXIETY (COVID-19)
- Cope with Anxiety from the Coronavirus Outbreak | Cognitive Behavioral Tools & Life Hacks
- 15 Self Care Ideas for Coronavirus Quarantine
- How To Deal with Uncertainty
- 30 Day Decluttering Challenge
- Cutest puppies doing funny things
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated
- High Vibe Honey: Weekly show with card pulling and tapping
- Zoo and aquarium livestreams
- How to Bullet Journal
- Yoga for Uncertain Times
- Apartment friendly pilates
- The Fitness Marshall (dance workouts)
- 7-day beginner core workout
- Yoga for anxiety and stress
- Spiritual Boss Lady Meditation series
- Meditation for Anxiety
- Heart Alchemy Yoga is doing a free meditation series on her channel
- 5-minute meditation you can do anywhere
Every day I listen to a podcast while I walk my dog. Here are some of my favorites
- Radical Transformation Podcast
- Simply Be
- Style Your Mind
- Rise Together
- Unf*ck Your Brain
- School of Greatness
- Design Your Dream Life
- The Life Coach School
- Lavendaire Lifestyle
- Hay House Radio
- Blogging Breakthroughs – this is my blogging podcast if you’re interested in starting an online business check it out!
Positive Instagram Accounts:
- @coolmancoffeedan These are funny animated cartoons
- @deepakchopra mind-body expert and author
Want to save these resources for later? Pin this post to your favorite Pinterest board!